BMX bikes are known in the racing world as off-road cyclists, often used for racing and racing systems. The name BMX means “Motocross Bike”. There are many types of BMX bikes in the world, all of which are designed for use.
Each type has different qualities or for different purposes such as street racing, street racing, tricks, and more. Bicycles are made from different materials and for their frames, they come in a variety of styles.
BMX is very popular. Kids love BMX cars and have been here for a long time. This is because they are smaller than wheels or can move on a bicycle. Kids love best BMX bikes because and because they are ‘quiet’ when running in or around one of the parks. It is executed when everyone has created and executed. They appeared at the 2008 Beijing Olympics!
The History of the BMX bike
The first BMX car was completed in the late 1960s and 1970s. The children were enthusiastic about the motorcycle that conquered the world. All he has to do is do it. We all know how children can copy new things where possible.
The BMX program originated in Southern California, where motocross was most popular for motorcycles. The children created the maximum number of bicycles and kept them correctly. They are administered all over the state.
In the mid-1970s, wheels like the Schwinn Stingray were known as the most functioning machines. At this time BMX games became very popular. Manufacturers soon started building BMX cars to support them. Originally, the children changed lanes and bikes to get on a dirt road.
Although the bike was first checked for the motocross part of the game, the kids started going to the pool with an exercise bike with no running water. Games (or art) have become popular these days as people spread their vision in the park.
This type of BMX horse is called Freestyle BMX and has been very popular since 1978, especially in California. Although the major bicycle industry developed a bicycle with this standard model, this process began to fail. Something more delicious.
This is the rise of the automotive industry. These are runners or enthusiasts who see the need for a motorcycle made for the needs of a few people that will only be understood by cyclists. BMX cars are produced in different models depending on the needs of the riders.
Today, BMX cycling, be it sports or recreation, has become an important part of the market and there are many legends such as Matt Hoffman and Dave Mirra. There are also competitors such as Big Air BMX and others
Types of Freestyle BMX Disciplines
BMX freestyle is a complete caveat to riding BMX tricks and many sub-categories make a difference (true, anyone who wants to prepare for it can shoot me in the head and generally go for freestyle. Pedal eye).
There is probably no real regulation of free control other than “Death.” This is generally the basic rule. In general, however, there are no clearly defined rules. The purpose of horse riding, whether on horseback or in dance, is to express a series of aesthetically pleasing actions that one performs.
Only freestyle emphasizes certain characteristics of the driver, such as creativity, originality, skill development, and riding style. The main forms of free movement are also based on the area or area where the movement took place. It contains:
- Driving – Generally in public places such as squares and other places where there are many obstacles where various tricks can be performed. BMX Road uses things like sidewalks, stairs, stairs, and other objects on the road. This style is very different depending on the location as different paths have many different obstacles that can be used for fun.
- Park Tour – This is the oldest BMX method available since the ‘60s, a local skate park. Take advantage of the usual ramps and pedestrian crossings in the skate park, where skaters and skaters ride high bikes. Different parks have different types of roads and intersections. Wooden ramps are generally suitable for the road surface and ensure that you can work smartly in height. Concrete is usually seen more in bowling parks than empty pools designed specifically for BMX and skateboarding.
- Host – You may have seen X games. The electrode resembles a half tube with vertical extensions in the above connection. Returns the abbreviated name “host”. It is mainly used in BMX races such as X Games (vertical length 27 meters).
- Footprints – these are the cracks in a dirty house. It occurs in long rows with many jumps in the middle (sometimes 8 in a row). Track running requires more off-road BMX cycling skills than other disciplines.
- Flat – this is a completely different style from the others. While other BMX tricks include jumping in the air and bending and twisting, platform bearers occur when you fall straight. This means that tricks are very repetitive and involve the body and body management to keep the bike stable.