Buying a home doesn’t always mean spending a huge amount of money from your pocket. It should go smooth from your pocket and must encompass all your demands. There are numerous attempts made by the developers to fulfill the customer’s expectations, at minimum investment.
It is not only about the price range, but also the surroundings of the property matter a lot. The overall environment, the scope for development, crowd, and nearest amenities all must be taken into account before owning a new house.
The Watergardens at Canberra
The Watergardens at Canberra is a brand new residential project owned by UOL and Kheng Leong. The project is well set up in Singapore’s 27 District. The UOL has become the maximum sharer in this project. With 99 years leasehold tenure, it is a condominium of a total of 455 units which are spaced out of ultra-luxurious living facilities. The water Gardens at Canberra is a 5 storeyed building constructed on the land of over 27,566.1 square meters.
Owners do consider a lot of factors while choosing a new place to reside. The list of expectations constitutes the crux of different opinions and demands from every family member. Anyone can check out the official review of The Watergardens at Canberra on the website of a project.
Facilities of the Watergardens at Canberra
The few most influential facilities of the Watergardens at Canberra are:
- Easy convenience to every part of the city-
- A swift connection to the neighboring areas and the CBD are ensured to the residents.
- The Buses are available for every corner of the city.
- Working people can get the benefit of public transport services. MRT stations are within the walking distance from the Watergarden at Canberra.
- Crucial services nearby the property-
- Essential goods and services can be accessible to the doorstep of residents living in The Watergardens at Canberra.
- Several kindergartens, Primary, Secondary schools and, higher education institutes are located just near the vicinity. Some reputable education hubs are listed below-
- Yishun Primary School
- Sembawang Primary School
- Yishun Secondary and Sembawang Secondary School.
- Several food services and shopping malls are also there; including Canberra plaza and Sembawang Shopping Centre.
- Relaxing atmosphere-
- Just at 5 minutes drive, Canberra Park is located with a wide array of facilities like a playground, swings and, many more. The park has a lush green environment with proper cleanliness.
- The best thing about these playgrounds is – specially-abled people and visually impaired children can comfortably get catered into these parks.
The Watergardens at Canberra is Open for Viewing
Plenty of beneficial facilities and amenities are surrounded by the Watergardens at Canberra. Many retail and entertainment options like cinemas, restaurants, and bars are available for future residents.
Potential buyers can check out the official review of The Watergardens at Canberraand conclude their decision. Buyers can also have a full view of its overall infrastructure by watching the video available at its official site. This will help the buyers to keep a quick tour of the entity.